D8200 USB Modbus 4-20mA input module measures up to seven 4-20mA
current loops. Complete
data acquisition systems can be created with ease with the D8000
series modules and a host supervisory computer.
The D8200 current input modules provide direct connection to
4-20mA current loops and other current signals. They perform all signal conditioning and
linearization and contain no pots or DIP switches. All
user-selectable settings, such as ranges are stored in nonvolatile EEPROM, which maintains these values
even after power is removed.
The D8200 USB 4-20mA input modules are compatible with all
commercial software programs and OPC servers that support the
Modbus RTU protocol. Commercials software programs from DreamReport,
National Instruments Labview, Indusoft, DAQFactory
and DASYLab all support the Modbus RTU protocol. OPC
Servers from Kepware and MatrikonOPC support the Modbus RTU protocol.
• Build complete data acquisition systems.
• Analog and Digital I/O models available.
• USB communications interface.
• Modbus RTU Protocol.
• Differential Analog Inputs.
• 500Vrms analog input or analog output isolation.
• 16-bit analog input measurement resolution.
• Continuous self-calibration
• No adjustments required.
• Programmable analog input digital filters.
• Requires +10V to +30Vdc unregulated supply.
• Removable screw terminal plug connectors.
• CE marked.
• Process monitoring and control
• Data logging to any host computer
• Product testing
The D8000 series modules
can also be mounted on a DIN-Rail using the MK-1