The D8000 series USB
interface modules are a complete family of data acquisition
modules for use in process control systems. These modules can
measure process signals such as thermocouples, 4-20mA loops,
discrete contact closures, and they can generate voltage or
current signals for controlling annunciators or valves. Complete
data acquisition systems can be created with ease with the D8000
modules and a host supervisory computer.
The modules provide direct connection to a wide variety of sensors and
annunciators. They perform all signal conditioning and
linearization and contain no pots or DIP switches. All
user-selectable settings, such as ranges are stored in nonvolatile EEPROM, which maintains these values
even after power is removed.
• Analog and Digital I/O models available.
• USB communications interface.
• Modbus RTU Protocol.
• Differential Analog Inputs.
• 500Vrms analog input or analog output isolation.
• 16-bit analog input measurement resolution.
• Continuous self-calibration
• No adjustments required.
• Programmable analog input digital filters.
• Requires +10V to +30Vdc unregulated supply.
• Removable screw terminal plug connectors.
• CE marked.
• Process monitoring and control
• Data logging to any host computer
• Product testing
The D8000 series modules
can also be mounted on a DIN-Rail using the MK-1
& PR Photo